Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pretty Pillowcase

As mentioned in my last post, I have really been into embroidery lately. It isn't too time consuming, and it's quite fun to do. Also, unlike hand sewing, I think this is quite easy as well. I'm still not the greatest at it, but again, I am really enjoying doing it right now.
After thinking of things I wanted to do with our bedding, I decided I wanted to have embroidered pillowcases. I saw this and knew that it was perfect. Most embroidered pillowcase patterns are very flowery and girly. I am not a really flowery kind of girl anyway, but I knew that my husband would demand that very flowery pillowcases be immediately and completely removed from our bedroom. So I don't think that he will mind this pattern too much. If he does, I'll just have to come up with more masculine patterns just for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment