Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christmas Quilt

This is the quilt that I made for Cody for Christmas. I think that it turned out very nice. You can see the quilting detail much better on the back. (Oops, should have taken a lint roller to it before taking pictures.) When Cody and I got married a few years ago I decided that I wanted the color theme for our bedroom to be red and black. So I bought the material for this quilt then, and finally got around to making it for Christmas.
Then I put it on the bed. I decided that even though it is a nice quilt, I am not that fond of it. I don't like the monochromatic look of the red on top of the black. It just isn't my kind of aesthetic. So now I have to go back to the drawing board and figure out a quilt with these colors that I'll like better. I might even change the black to blue.Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment